Sustainable/ Eco-friendly retailers in London

Know any cafes, restaurants, grocery shops or retailers that you feel are eco-friendly? Share here with the community and help everyone keep their carbon footprint low

1 Like

One of my Favourite places in London is Unity Diner - an all vegan restaurant launched by Earthling Ed and his friends.

Everything is done with good intentions - including their beer which is produced by the by products of making bread!

2 Likes

One of my vegan friends raves about Unity Diner but still haven’t had the chance to try it out. Thank you for the recommendation!

2 Likes

Another one I would recommend after going there recently is Arket. They have a few stores around, mostly clothes, with a cafe and some non-clothing items. The london branch is on Regent Street.

They are a reseller of fashion friendly brands, we purchases some of our favourite bags from there. (Our Fruit and Veg string bags: https://www.turtlebags.co.uk/shop)

They also have a good part about sustainability on their site:

Besides being a consequence of a focus on the long-lasting in design and production,
sustainability has been a primary consideration in developing the ARKET brand and naturally incorporated in all processes, from the choice of suppliers and materials to informing customers about how to care for their products to prolong their lifespan.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for another good suggestion - I can’t wait to try some of these out!
I found this article, which shows some pretty cool restaurants in London:

Let me know if you try any out! :smiley:

1 Like